Training Academy Workshop: Holiday Stress: Coping Skills and Accountability with DV Victims, Child Witnesses and Perpetrators
Friday, November 03, 2017, 9:00am - 12:00pm
Training Cost $35 3 CEU’s Available for LPC/LCPC, LSW/LCSW, CDVP and CPAIP
Continental breakfast included.
Topics Covered Include:
- Learn how you can help clients identify sources of stress that arise during the holiday season.
- Learn how to assist clients in developing healthy coping mechanisms to deal with stress throughout the year
How to Register:
- 1. Complete online registration here.
- 1. Download the registration form here.
- 2. Complete the form and mail to:
Community Crisis Center
Attn: Kim Schellin-Rog
P.O. Box 1390
Elgin, IL 60121