Training Academy Workshop: Partner Abuse Intervention Facilitator Training
Wed-Friday, Jan 24-26, 2018, 8:00am - 5:00pm
20 Hour Partner Abuse Intervention Facilitator Training $125 per person
Topics Covered Include:
- The Community Crisis Center will be offering a 20 hour training
on working with Domestic Violence offenders. Participants can
expect to learn best practices in group dynamics, group
co-facilitation, and intervention methods. Completion of this
training is required for those working with Domestic Violence
perpetrators as well as those seeking the CPAIP certification.
The Community Crisis Center is an IDHS-approved program, and
is certified as a Training Site by ICDVP, Inc.. This training is
intended for people who have already completed the 40 hour
Domestic Violence Training.
- Contact Anna Whitmer at email@example.com
or call (847)622-8888 with any questions.
- Download brochure here
How to Register:
- 1. Complete online registration here.
- 1. Download the registration form here.
- 2. Complete the form and mail to:
Community Crisis Center
P.O. Box 1390
Elgin, IL 60121